God's presence is guidance

Presence of God brings light and guidance, which enlightens the human heart. God' s presence among humanity is described as, "Emmanuel" which means God is with us  and he dwells among us. Human heart is a beutiful creation of God. It is programed to love God and His creations. The very purpose of human creation is to love and proclaim the love of God to the creations. However, in due course the human heart was corrupted by the deciving thoughts that lead the human astray from God's presence in the garden of Eden. From then on, it became the rebellious source and origin of all sins and sinful actions against God and His creations, if a man choose to do so. The beautiful creation became a deceiving treasurey and it lost it's purpose and goal of life. In contrary, by nature human heart is tuned to be guided and nourished by the presence of God. All the more it can be satisfied and contented only by God's presence, other than the mentioned state all other state brings forth frustration, disappointment, because other than the divine presence of God, nothing is perfect to match the needs of human heart. God's presence brings peace, joy, happiness and satifaction to the human heart. The man who has the heart,which can disern God's will and His presence will be able to proclaim in all the situation of his life as, "The Lord is my shephered, there is nothing I shall want" This stae of life is explained by Jesus Christ as, " I am the Good shephered, I know my sheep, my sheep knows me. "  Knowing God's presence will guide to understand the directions and decisions in the life. The intimacy of knowing God's presence is imperative for a human life which aspire to attain the goal ofand purpose of this earthly life. Only God knows our heart and only He can fullfill our needs perfectly.

In God's presence there is peace no hate.

In His presence there is joy no sorrow

In His presence there is trust no doubt

In His presence there is happiness no grief

In His presence there is unity no division

In His presence there is unconditional love no expectations

In His presence there is guidance no confusion

We can can go on and on........................ likewise


We can vividly admire God's guidance and His manifestation of His power while He guides His people throughout the scripture. Among all the books in the Bible, I love Exodus, because it enable me to see God as my hero in my natural relam. I read his book whenever I need His motivating presence.

Comments

  1. Hello Sister,
    It is good to see your natural child-like love of the Father. What a joy to read your heart felt expressions for Him. I used to live in TN and visited Memphis twice. Since then my American husband and I have returned to live back in Australia. May God continue to surround you with his love peace and blessings.
    Love Crystal Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena: Day 1