This is the day that the Lord Has made

Dear blog readers, I am excited and thrilled that my long time dream of making a poetry book in English has come true. Many of my friends have been asking for one for many years now. I thank God for this spiritual gift. I have dedicated this poetry book and all my poetry books to come in English to the honor of The Holy Trinity. This first book contains 113 pages of simple style lyric poetry, which have been written over last two decades. Unlike traditional poetry, some of them are experiential in nature. I believe, that any spiritual gift, irrespective of its simplicity, irrespective of the inadequacies of the vessel,has the use to the individual and others. Every author has the vested responsibility to share, in order to be a good steward of the gift. With this conviction and with the gratitude heart, I place my first English book ever, in to your care. There may be many inadequacies of me exhibited through this venture, but I subject all of them to the strength of heavenly Father saying in my weakness His grace will be sufficient to cover. I invite and encourage all of you to buy this book. This book may serve as a spiritual gift to any body. Part of the author's benefits will be designated to christian charity causes.

The book is available in lulu.com
Title: Tree of life: A contemplative Soul
Cover page: Portrays a spring tree beneath resting weapons of the war, signifying tree of life ( Holy Cross) is the spiritual warfare.
Paper back book Price: $ 13.00
E book download price: $ 5.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3