"I will be with always to the end of the world"

  • In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Amen!                                                                  
                                                              
Prayer
  •  
  • Heavenly Father!
  • I thank you for this day!
  • Thank you for this moment of life!
  • I take refuge in thy shelter
  • I place myself and my family
  • All my associations and relations
  • All the provisions and resources
  • All that you have entrusted in my care in this life
  • Into thy mighty arms for protection and care
  • As I may journey in thy presence
  • Into the natural relam of thy creations
  • To pen thy natural presence in my perceptions and understandings
  • I subject all my weaknesses and limitations to thy strength
  • and I pray let thy strength uphold me
  • Let thy light shine on my ways
  • Let thy guidance may lead me
  • Let thy discernment surround me
  • Let thy glory shine in the journey
  • That I may rest in thy Sacred Heart
  • In thy truth, peace, and serinity.
  •  
  • Stay with me Lord
  • For thy name sake
  • Leave me not Lord
  • For thy faithfullness
  • So I may radiate thy presence
  • Leave me not Lord
  • That I may  see thy comfort
  • Let me not stumble or leave you any time
  • In ideas, thoughts, mind, heart, and soul
  • Let me be saturated by thy wonders
  • That I may see thy presence
  • As it is thy promise
  •  
  • Little child I am
  • Simple is my understanding
  • Desire is what I have
  • Fire that comes from you
  • May consume my being in thy presence
  • Seed is what I place
  • Water that flows from your temple
  • May prosper the growth
  • Human spirit I have
  • The Spirit that comes from you
  • May annoint to bring fruits
  • Above all Father,
  • Let me see your presence
  • That sweeter than honey
  • Fragrant than roses
  • Gentler than the breeze
  • Brighter than Sun
  • Mightier than love
  • In this earthly life
  • In nature, Human, and in the Church!
  • In Jesus name I pray,
  •  
  • Amen!












 Prayer to St. Michael

“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3