I will be with you always: A Reflective dialogue

I see a castle far mighty and strong
Surrounded in glory
Splendor in strength
Brilliant it appears
Dazzling it shines
Gazing it I walk
Seeking the path
Glory to God in the Highest
Singing angles I hear
Glory to God in the Highest
Singing Saints I hear
Glory to God in the Highest
Singing multitudes I hear
Glory to God in the highest
Singing nature I hear
Wonder on wonder
Took over I surrender
Joy of seeing castle
Settled in my feet
I walk towards the Castle
That shines on earth

Rays of lights all around
Peace joy prosperity
That suuround all around
Peace to people on earth
I wonder as I walk
Looking at the mighty Castle
Singing Peace to people on earth
The walk was scary
The ways were narrow
Steep hills all around
I stumble and fall
I descend to deep of unknown
Canyon that knows no bottom
I fall in to the hands of depth
Grabing the grips that I could
I cry loud in fear
My God My God Oh My God!
There came a strong hand
Held me tight to lift me up
Like a feather I came to the plain
In no time and effort of mine
Now I see the Castle clear near
I walk in hope
Singing Glory to God In the Highest!

Now I see a wonder on my right side
Where I saw a glassy blue sea divided
Raised up to the heaven
Where I could not see the end
Roaring sea stood still raising its waves to heaven
Near the sea I see the deep
Canyon that lies empty
Wonder of wonders took over
I wonder how is it possible
Beyond the nature
Deep stayed empty near
A risen sea standing
Defeating defiling gravity
Reasons beyond any reasons
Wonder beyond wonder
All things possible
In the mighty God's kingdom
I sing Glory to God in the highest!

I see the multitudes on the left plains
Rugged landscapes all around
Hilly mountains all around
Castle stood brilliant in glory
Now I see the color of the Castle
Shines in white and red stones
Mixure of white and red makes
It shines in deep pink so beautiful
Adorned in beautiful gems
All in its walls
Beyond any words
Beyond any descriptions

.....................
Annapoorna Mary, 2012, I will be with you always: A reflective dialogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3