Come after me: Family is a disciple of Jesus in the world: Agony in the Garden: Sorrowful mystery

Family is a disciple of Jesus in the world. Family is a sanctuary of God. Family contains qualities of joy, fun, unity, creativity, love, hope, faith, and charity.  Family life is a journey that passes through the periods of happiness and sorrows. Family is called to witness in both situation as light and salt to the world. Sufferings within the families poses opportunities for growth and redemption for ones own family, community, and stand as a testament of faith in day today life.

I reflect the redemptive sufferings of the families in the context of sorrowful mysteries of the Holy Rosary.

The Scriptural Rosary for Vocations
Sorrowful Mysteries


Page 1


In the name + of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Opening Intention
O Lord, I unite my heart with all the Saints in heaven and with all the Just on
earth; I unite with You, my Jesus, to praise Your holy Mother worthily and to praise
You in her and through her. I renounce all the distractions that may come to me
while I am praying this rosary.
O Lord, I offer You this rosary for the increase in vocations to the priesthood,
religious life and the permanent diaconate and for a strengthening of all current
vocations, lay or religious, and families.
O Lord, I offer You this opening Creed to honor the faith You brought to Your
Apostles upon this earth and to ask You to permit me to share in that same faith.
Most Holy Trinity, I offer You this opening Our Father to adore You in Your
oneness and to acknowledge You as the first cause and the last end of all things.
O Heavenly Father, I offer You these three opening Hail Mary’s to thank You for
all the graces which You have given to Mary and which You have given to Your
followers through her intercession. O Jesus, may Your Mother Mary watch over and
protect all young men and women considering a vocational call to priestly or religious
life
Opening Prayers
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus
Christ, his only son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit,
and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died
and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day, he rose again. He
ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come
again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy
Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
╬ Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy
will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead
us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
us, sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3