Our Lady of Guadalupe Pray for us!

Virgen de guadalupe1.jpg

It is almost now about four years that I have not touched my writing pad to write. Although, past four years of my break in writing has been substituted by activities in this blog, I have been avoiding many intuitions, motivations, and compulsions of writing that used to well up time to time many times repeatedly. The avoidance has been mainly by the preoccupations with natural works.

Last week, while I was watching and selecting documentaries for the blog posting, I happened to watch the documentary on Our Lady Of Guadalupe apparition and the explanation on the picture. I was  so moved by each details of   Our Lady of Guadalupe apparition and her picture. I was so touched to see the specific details of the apparition and the picture that served the community with the great purpose, and passion. The apparition was so reason bound then in relation to the history, and conflicts that prevailed at that time of history and it continues to be so perfectly fitting for our generation now in conversion of souls. A light bulb went into my heart, head, and reason. I could not resist my writing desire and the compulsion anymore. I began my search and waited for the weekend eagerly to find a quiet time to pen my thoughts.

First, I wanted to start with the electronic venue, which is my blog here. As I was preparing myself today to be free  after the morning household duties, chores, and cooking, my internet had a fit  due to some problem and there was a brief interruption in electricity as well. Now this( the interruption of electricity) is not an ordinary occurrence here, as it has happened only twice in my last 15 years dwelling in USA. Now that deterred me going to the blog, when I wanted to. However, I always seek for opportunities in the hurdles, which then naturally made me to think of alternate to electronic venue. I turned to my writing desk and wrote about 16 note book pages within 1 hour. The topics cover thus far include: Mother of God's apostolic visits, Mother's Introduction of herself, Pre- conditions/ experiences of visionaries before the Apparitions, Review on places and people involved in apparitions ( are there any differences?). The writing was a flow, I wrote in my language ( Tamil).  The experiences during the writing was joyful, which is usually my confirmation on the topic I deal. The electricity and internet interruptions served as the double confirmation that the topic I was to write is Holy that I am unworthy. The theme is the review on the commonalities and characteristic details on Mother of God's Apostolic visits.

I write here my morning events today, as a witness and to honor Our Lady of Guadalupe, whose shrine we plan to visit next year. So let my pilgrimage begin now through my writing. It is the specific details of her picture, made me to review the physical characteristics of  Mother Mary's  apparitions.

In this blog, you will see me posting the recognized apparitions with their resources.  I plan to post my hand written articles then and there as it is written in my Tamil blog.

Let All Glory goes to God!
Have Thine Own Way Lord!

Link to my Tamil blog:
http://iruthayaannai.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3