Thank you Father!

Father,
I thank you for all:
The past, present and future blessings
The associations, relations, and bonding you have entrusted me with knowing my unworthiness
The lessons learned and to be learned in my path of life
Thy omnipresent will that guides me through this life
The steady path and even for the narrow crooked unstable turnings
The opportunities and even for the ever present needs
Thy love and your presence!

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!.......................Thank you infinitely.............

" Praise the Lord with all my heart I will thank the lord in the assembly of his people.
How wonderful are the things the Lord does! All who are delighted with them want to understand them. All he does is full of honor and majesty His righteousness is eternal!" Psalm 111/ 1-3

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena: Day 1