Do this in rememberence of me ( Idhai enn Ninavagach cheyungal)

Over view and background of writing journey:

This writing is for my youth audience:

Generally, all the concepts of my writings begin during or from the prayerful reflections from bible in the presence of Eucharistic adoration, or mass, or while saying rosary. I have a routine to reflect upon the ideas, thoughts, and perspectives from few days to few weeks before I start penning them in to written words. During this process, I usually undergo three different stages of thinking process. First, I try to discern the thoughts for a day or two to seek and isolate my inner motives or environmental influences. During this stage, I have found that the ideas will vanish momentum, if the ideas were from the influences or from the selfish motives. In contrary, if the idea persist in my thought process combined with the compulsion from the spirit, then I make note of the ideas and start developing them through a free thinking process. During this phase, usually I shut myself to the world medias such as TV, radio, internet, and other influences and I freely open myself for isolated thinking process unnder the guidence of biblical readings. Then in the next stage, I try to find the consistence and confirmation of thoughts in bible, church teachings, and in saints lives. In the third stage, I enter in to writing stage as a empty vessel with a yielding heart not depending on my ability but believing that God will provide. I have developed an earnest desire to do any thing to glorify God's Name, over a period of time, just the desire by this I do not mean that I have perfected it. This desire motivates me to focus on these writing ventures, for which I consider myself as an ill equiped non sophisticated vessel. The ardent desire to praise God makes the writing flow, if it is God's will.


My reflectional thoughts include both logical and mystical, because I believe everything is possible for God and all knowledge and wisdom originates from Him and finds it's destiny in His presence. My sources of Mystical reflections are holy Mass, Eucharistic adoration, rosary, bible readings, and confessions. I have had affinity to bible truths from my childhood, which began in a very tender age as I have heard bible stories from my father's lap, as he narrated the stories to the neighbors and friends, when televisions and radios have not penetrated the village air in India. Now as I belong to Secular Franciscan III order, I try to find meaning in life as I meditate the bible verses to guide the life, as St. Francis calls the secular faithfuls to live life from the Gospel to life and life to Gospel.

I am also a logical thinker, as I believe God is the author of all Sciences and knowledge. I am a strong believer in the goodness of the world and in all creations, because creation came into being through God's spoken word, and therefore everything created contains God's word's signature in it. I believe all creation contains goodness because God said so as He found everything good after creating them. Human was created above all other creation in status, because he came in to being not just by the spoken word like other creations, but also through the image, love, will, wisdom, and action of Father, by the power of word of God, and by the breath of Holy spirit. Therefore, he in his uncorrupted pre- sinful status, which is the original created nature, contained holy Trinity signature within him. In fallen sinful nature due to sin he lost God's image and spirit left alone with earthly nature.

With this background, let me place the overview of priesthood book. This book is written in Tamil, which is an ancient language, spoken in many parts of the the world. The conceptual framework of this book contain the human and divine perspectives of priesthood life. There are 27 small chapters contained in small handy book of 170 pages. Every chapter articulates and discuss perspectives and reflections guided by bible versus and finds conclusion by poems. The book has the majestic cover as it portrays consecration as the Sacred Host is raised by Priest hands. I encourage all the Tamil readers to read this book and understand the majesty of priesthood, as priesthood is a suffering sacrificial redemptive call of life. Understanding it's human perspectives is imperative so that we can uncover the God's work in them and through them to the world. Understanding the divine perspectives of priesthood is equally important to appreciate and foster God's call in them and through them. They love, believe, follow, and live with and by Christ as they represent the Christ bearers to the world and times to end of the world. This book also contains the nature of temptations to the priest soul and the nature victory followed there after. Lot more inside the book. I welcome you to read the book and request you to write me feedback in this blog.

Cause:
All the monetary benefits have been assigned to St. Paul publications ministry as they publish bible and bible associated writings all over the world.

For my books contact:
Rev. Fr. Pelavendran,
St. Paul Book center,
West Anna Nagar,
Chennai - 600040,
Tel: 044 - 2626 7119

International call: 91 44 2424 7119

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena: Day 1