The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want!

Jesus said, " Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Mathew 7:7-8


I thank God for all the blessings that he has showered upon our family, especially for all the spiritual blessings. By God's grace, in 2010 my third book was published in Tamil by St. Paul publication in India, which was a family venture. The topic of the book is priesthood. This year has brought another blessing that my fourth book has been accepted for publication by the same publication. This book is about the youth and priesthood calling, and it is getting published in the year of youth, which is a special token. Again it is our family project, where my husband and children and their motivational support sustain these efforts. Next, I have completed writing another book, which depicts the topic of family and highlights the family's majesty as a secular priesthood call, as it discusses the biblical views of the family and it's purposeful call in the world. The book depicts the love of Holy Trinity to the family and concludes that family is a sanctuary of God. The book places the concepts logically displaying the biblical reflections that reveals the truth of origin, structure, and call of the family in the world and church, by portraying the sanctity of the family, to which, God is the author, provider, and protector. This book will be submitted for publication this year.

Currently, I am working on the topic of Holy Trinity, which will be my first book in English. It may take many years to complete this book. I have written so far about 150 pages and I feel I have long road to travel. I enjoy every details of this writing journey on every Saturday. During this journey, I go to my favorite saints naming Mary the mother of God being the first, St. Joseph, St. Antony, St. Francis, and Father Pio. Fr, Pio has joined in my favorite intercessors list very recently. I pray for intercession from Arc angel Michael and Gabriel for the protection over my writings. I also request prayers from the blog readers for the gift of special graces and gifts from Father to enable and equip me to continue this journey.

Now you know, why I was not in the blogging site for many months. I have come back with thanksgiving heart and I say the Lord is my shepherd there is nothing I shall want.

Praise, Thanks, and Glory to God for ever and ever.

For my books contact:
Rev. Fr. Pelavendran,
St. Paul Book center,
West Anna Nagar,
Chennai - 600040,
Tel: 044 - 2626 7119

International call: 91 44 2424 7119

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena: Day 1