Christmas Journey: Angels journey with St. Joseph

This year, 2012 Christmas, year of faith Christmas journey, is underway in the reign of Pope Benedict XVII, whose original name reflects St. Joseph's name,  whose reign has announced the year of Faith for church and Universe, as St. Joseph who is the guardian and the foster father of Jesus and the protector of Mary, I would like to reflect this year Christmas with St. Joseph and contemplate his views and roles on salvation  in fostering the redemptive family, which is the Holy Family. As I reflect the spiritual themes around Christmas, salvation, and Mother Church, I would like present the content  taking the writers liberty of creation, as if  Holy Angels and St. Joseph would dialogue and discuss reflecting the past and connecting to the present. The boundaries of reflection would be contained within the content of the Holy Scripture and Church teachings.



Prayer to Heavenly Father


My dear heavenly Father, I praise your Holy Name. I am amazed at your creations, which reflects your love for Human and I thank you. I am struck with awe, when I witness your majesty, beauty, mighty presence in this world. I admire your actions, which are constant in this universe. I seek to see your presence in everything I see, feel, and do. Though I am unworthy, unskilled, unsophisticated for this task, I trust in your loving wisdom that can use even stones to praise your glory and a donkey to carry your Son. I trust in Thy Son’s blood to sanctify me and guide me with strength and resources. I trust in Holy Spirit for the enlightenment of things beyond my levels of understandings. I submit my will to your will.

Amen!


Poetical Prayer
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Amen! 
Heavenly Father!
I thank you for this day!
Thank you for this moment of life!
I take refuge in thy shelter
I place myself and my family
All my associations and relations
All the provisions and resources
All that you have entrusted in my care in this life
Into thy mighty arms for protection and care
As I may journey in thy presence
Into the natural realm of thy creations
To pen thy natural presence in my perceptions and understandings
I subject all my weaknesses and limitations to thy strength
and I pray let thy strength uphold me
Let thy light shine on my ways
Let thy guidance may lead me
Let thy discernment surround me
Let thy glory shine in the journey
That I may rest in thy Sacred Heart
In thy truth, peace, and serenity.

Stay with me Lord
For thy name sake
Leave me not Lord
For thy faithfulness
So I may radiate thy presence
Leave me not Lord
That I may see thy comfort
Let me not stumble or leave you any time
In ideas, thoughts, mind, heart, and soul
Let me be saturated by thy wonders
That I may see thy presence
As it is thy promise

Little child I am
Simple is my understanding
Desire is what I have
Fire that comes from you
May consume my being in thy presence
Seed is what I place
Water that flows from your temple
May prosper the growth
Human spirit I have
The Spirit that comes from you
May anoint me to bring fruits
Above all Father,
Let me see your presence
That sweeter than honey
Fragrant than roses
Gentler than the breeze
Brighter than Sun
Mightier than love
In this earthly life
In nature, Human, and in the Church!
In Jesus name I pray,

Amen!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3