King of love, friendship and faithfulness

Christ the King my Lord and king
His presence is love
In His love I desire to dwell
Love that embraces
Love that chastises
Love that which is new
In every  morning sun


Christ the King my Lord and king
His presence is friendship
In His friendship I desire to live
The friendship that is steadfast
The friendship that never fails
The friendship that all willing
The friendship that all guiding
The friendship that ever forbearing
The friendship that all forgiving
The friendship that all supportive
The friendship that is ever growing
As the tree near the flowing stream.

 I Christ the King my Lord and king
His presence is faithfulness
In His faithfulness I surrender
The faithfulness beyond comprehension
The faithfulness beyond all reasoning
The faithfulness beyond any boundaries
The faithfulness beyond any judgments
The faithfulness beyond all relations
The faithfulness beyond all lives
The faithfulness mightier than love
The faithfulness brighter than sun
The faithfulness beyond any defense
The faithfulness that breaks all barriers
To defend a single repentant soul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3