Be merciful to me O God!

"Be merciful to me ,O God,because of your great mercy wipe away my sins! Wash away all my evil and make me clean from my sin!" Psalm 51

I surrender myself to you Lord
All I need is your presence
If I rise I will praise you
If I fall I will call you
What ever happens I need your presence
Grant me the state where I do not exist with out your presence
I do not know Tomorrow and I do not understand today
But I know your constant love for me

Annapoorna Mary 1995 (Translation of poem written in Tamil by author)

Comments

  1. Psalm 51 is our cry towards God in the hope of being absolved of our sins. God is always ready to welcome us and always ready to accept us in His bosom. The merciful Father, who welcomed the prodigal son, will welcome us if we repent and try to be a better person.

    " To err is human but to forgive is divine"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3