Priesthood Heros of Europe

"The Priest Martyrs of England" By Bishop W. Wuerl is a great article to read in this subject. Since the article is copyrighted, I attach the website.
In the article, the following quote moved my heart and faith, "
"I Possess Three Things"
The Bishop of London, Edmund Bonner, replied bravely when confronted with the new order concerning the Mass: "I possess three things, soul, body and property; of the last two you can dispose at your pleasure. But as to my soul, God alone can command me." There was soon a new bishop in London. Bonner died a prisoner in the Tower."
http://www.catholicculture.org
The Priest Martyrs of England
RSS Facebook by Archbishop Donald W. Wuerl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3