Preview from the book: Creative Life: A Contemplative Soul( Universe Talks)

Family is the monumental symbol of God’s love

Trainee modern angel had rational mind
Reasoning mind raised thoughts
With lot of queries in the mind
Phrased a question again
Requesting more details of God’s love for human
Senior angel looked happy
Excited to say the story
Splendid question you have
Said the senior angel
I am delighted to show you
As I can
To understand the love of God for human
We need to travel many places all over universe
Are you ready to travel?
Modern angel jumped in joy
Agreed to travel far in heaven and earth
Yes, sir I am ready on the quest
Said the modern angel
Holding an iPod in hands
Pager at the hip
Blue tooth in his ears
i- Phones all secured
He stays connected
Ready to travel
With his modern back bag
Dressed in blue jeans
Attired loose shirts
Angel was in disguise
In every modern manner

Senior angel smiling
At the modern angel appearance
Continued the travel saying
First, let us ask the universe
How God loved the man?
They travelled time front and back
Browsed entire universe in times
Made a inquiry to the universe
Inquiring God’s love for human

Universe was quick to answer
As the primary creation of God
Universe is my name
God created me by his word and wisdom
And made me to exist for human
I am a constant witness to God’s love for man
Unto the end of the world

In the beginning
When God created me by his word
I was formless and shapeless
I was holding water all over me
There was nothing living in me
Multitudes of water rolled all over me
I was dark and clueless
Upon my waters, He kept His presence
In His Holy Spirit presence
I saw the presence of Holy Spirit upon me
In the preparation for human

There may be a discovery of water anywhere
Outside the earth
That may not contradict my God’s word
There may be a discovery of any life anywhere
That will not contradict my God’s love
There may be a science of many notions
That cannot deviate from my God’s creation
All that has been found
All that has to be found
Will state one thing again and again
God’s creative life and love for human

Universe continued
One day I heard Father God’s word
Holy Spirit was with Him
Father, Word (Son), Holy Spirit
In Their Trinity presence
Father became very busy
I was wondering what it might be
Then I heard the Father Say
Let there be light
Beaming brilliant lights
Became visible at the word
I was now able to see
The majestic mass as I am
Deeps of seas and oceans all over
Pressing on my borders
I can now see how massive I am
In the clear day light


As I was wondering on my majesty
There the word of God came again
Looking at my appearance
He spoke straight to my heart
Dividing me into two parts
One side with water another side with no water
In this division, I became two different parts
The parts where water will rest
The part where water will not rest
This very reason all over universe you may find the
Signs of water as they existed one day
But the will of God determined
The places where the waters be
I liked this arrangement
Because I looked so beautiful
Where colossal beauty of sky and clouds
Planets, stars, satellites, and meteoroids
Heavenly rocks in all formations
I was astonished at the sight of me

Then the modern angel interrupted
With the his iPod at the hand
In the height of curiosity
Oh, I know now what it is
That may be the reason
There was news about modern science
The discovery of signs of previous existence
Of water in other parts of the universe

Senior angel shared the joy
Evoked the interest of universe
Universe continued with excitement
In the narration of details
Angels paid attention
With keen ear leaning
Universe story continued

I have a center in my formation
In the core where my foundation lies
All in me around me hold the signature of the Father
The Trinity signature
In His word, in His will, and In His Spirit
I was created
I hold His signature
In every atom and molecules
I hold

Modern angel browsed the IPod quick
Letting attention off the story
Drawing attention of universe
Peaked the interest of universe
Senior angel signaled the modern angel
Just to be quiet
But the modern angel excited at the universe story
Browsing science details on atom and molecules
Searching for the Trinity signature
Oh, yeah, I have found it
Atom is the basic unit of the universe
That has three components
Nucleus, space, and circulating bodies
Naming Electron, Proton, and neutron
Three components may signify Trinity signature of creative life
He exclaimed with loud eagerness
Peaked the interest of the senior angel
Asked the universe to continue
Now I saw my lands
Mountains and valleys exposed
I was very beautiful
My beauty captured me
On radiance lights on night and day
I saw the planets, stars, all the bodies within me
Organize arrange in a perfect order in
God’s command
Now I have my boundaries,
Now I have my speed,
Now I have pressures and forces
That ordained to hold me in place
I was given polishing and decorations
I lost my attention in my appearance

I saw the Lord standing on me
Looking at me lovingly
He was up to something I could say
I could feel His love penetrates me
I could feel His wisdom percolated on me
I could feel His care all around me
Looking at Him all excited
Getting ready for something
Seeing God working
Touched my heart tender
Some body’s arrival is certain
Who may be it?
I questioned in me
Great the care the Lord portrayed
What it might be I wondered
Then the Lord God spoke again
Looking at me at the part
Where he gathered the water
On the land where he has stored the water
Which he called as the land

Modern angel became impatient
Asked the universe restless
Can you tell us what happened next?
Senior angel smiled
As the universe continued

Not just in my basic formation
There is Trinity signature
But also in my functions
You can see trinity signature
I function by Mass, Force,
(known and unknown), and Space

Upon hearing this truth
The modern angel jumped to iPod
Senior angel objection
Kept his attention focus
Holy Trinity signature I bear
Any one can find that in me
Everywhere all times
I was created by my God
I stand as His faithful servant
In loving care of human
I saw that within the land
The seasons, climates, and pressures bloom
As day and night continued
Time sense became constant in my being
I was looking at the creator at His action
I have seen His love for human in action
Here I stand as eternal witness of His love for human
This is my story universe concluded
Ask the creations about the love of God for human
They carry His Trinity signature in them
As the creative life joy
Angel has said farewell to the universe
Thanking universe for his sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3