Preview from the book: Creative Life: A Contemplative Soul

Earth tells story
Angels on rounds
Holy angels on rounds
In serving men and creation
Angels on rounds
In the long list
The earth name appeared
In the angel’s iPod

Angels approached the earth
The earth heard their arrival
Volunteered to speak
On the love of God
For human and creation

Earth spoke in ecstasy
Broke into fascinating ecstasy
Earth, I am Earth
The Lord God called me earth
Where all lives to live
In his spoken word
Creation I am in His loving care
Creation I am
Who witnessed all
His love and care

He made me and blessed me
He walked on me and anointed me
He spoke on me to fertile me
His word where from I am
I bear His signature
In all that lives
In all that non lives
In all that move
In all that UN - move
In all that visible
In all that invisible
In all that seen
And in all that unseen
In that known
And in all that unknown
All contained in me
Bear the signature
That the presence of His word

The lord God made me
And called me earth
He shaped me and sheltered me
He watered me and adorned me
He blessed me with multitudes
Of bountiful produce
Plants of grains and fruits
Animals of small and big
For all generations to come
To the end of the world
In the spoken words:
Let the earth produce all kinds of plants
Let the earth produce all kinds of animal
In those words reside my blessings
In those words reside my missions
In those words reside my visions
In those words resides my freedom
In those words reside my functions
To produce in accordance to serve
Men and all creation

I make or break
In His command spoken within me
I grow and adopt
In His wisdom spoken within me
I move or freeze
In His word
I am active or dormant
At His purpose
I hold the secrets of old
I bring the novelty of new
I present old and new
Of all kinds of possibilities
Of all kinds of probabilities
Selection or exclusion
In the inherited freedom
In the Spoken word of God

He set me on a path
Where I am not alone
He suspended me in a space
Where I can produce
He sustained me in an orbit
Where the life is to live
He brought me to live
Where I to sustain lives
He gave me a brother
He is the Sun
He gave me a sister
She is the Moon
He guards me with angels
and elements
All that I am
All that within me
All that beyond the spaces
Created in order
To support each other
All created in God’s word
We bear His signature
Of His word presence

Then one day
I remember it like today
Lord God in Triune presence
Walked over me
He was on to something
I could say
He tested me
And He found me good
In all my capabilities
And possibilities
There in one place of me
He began to work
I could see Him
So loving and caring
He bended over me
He was about to touch me
My whole being
Went in ecstasy of His physical presence
I was aware of His words and shadow
But I had not seen Him until that day
He was brilliant beyond any words
Beyond any to compare
He was beautiful beyond my capture
I try repeatedly every day and season to portray
His glimpse of glory
That He showered on me that day
None I can depict
Like His glory ever
For the eternal infinite moment
He walked over me
My inner core went in dancing
He touched me
I was blessed beyond my nature
Now I saw His image in Trinity
Captured into my heart
I went into rapture
With all that within me
In all creation I contain

The love I saw in His face
Shine brilliant transcendence
The love that began from Him
Set me on motion
Love that flew from Him on that day
Penetrated all my being
I received His love
And the creation I contained
Seen His love in working that day
We are the witness of His love for human

Saturated in His glory
That engulfed my core
I said
Lord Do not depart
Let thy presence be with me
I prayed in my heart
But silent I maintained
Remembering my unworthiness
There the Lord God
Took the clay
What He is about to do I wondered
There near Him I yielded
To His loving care
Then He told me His will
The wisdom to create a man
Of His image
Of His love
Of His word
Of His spirit
To love Him in his friendship
To love the creation in his presence
To set His presence near me

I hear Him speak again
In His eternal word:
And now we will
Make human beings

Hearing those words
The divine joy of Triune
Passed me through
In the waters in the lands
In the forest and in the deeps
In the space and in the sky
Echoing His love
For human yet to arrive
In His will
We the universe and beyond
Gathered around Him
In His glory
Watched His love in creation of Human

It was a joyful day
Beyond any words
Heaven descended on me
Angels were all around me
All creation stood in vigil
At the creation of human
Father, Son, and Spirit
Began the creation in action

The junior angel
Looked excited
Face lit up so bright
Brilliant as his heart was so hunger
For the story
Millions of questions
In his rational mind
Getting the moment of light bulb
All at once
He was jolted with joy
He was about to interrupt in
Question
The earth paused a moment
In joy of recollection
The modern angel asked
Can we go the place where the Lord God Stood?
In creation of men
The earth said certainly
As they travelled to the spot
The angels and earth
Went in deep peaceful
Contemplation of joyful
They wondered in their minds
Do men know God’s love?
To this realm
They pondered in contemplation.

Annapoorna Mary, 2011

Writing this book was a heavenly experience. I was moved, touched, and almost the joy of the creation account captured my being to the rapture state. The above poem is one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3