Let us pray with Holy Father: Have Thine Own Way Lord! My God and My All! Let us thank God for our beloved Holy Father's services & Let us pray for the Mother Church



Mathew 16/17-20

"17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah."


Election Benedict XVI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3