Long Live Pope Francis I: Viva Ila Papa! Viva Ila Papa! Viva Ila Papa!

There is no word to express the gratitude to the Holy Spirit, who is dwelling among us, and blessed us with a Holy Father, as a Father for us Catholics and for all the world and for all creation of our time.Saintly Pope Francis appeared at the papal balcony, His holiness preceded His speech. His humility preceded His actions. His prayers preceded the speech. His love and embraceable look at his flock with kindness beyond comprehension preceded His blessing. Viva Ila Papa! Viva Ila Papa! Viva Ila Papa!

Amazing actions of the Holy Spirit has taken charge of the Church. Holy Spirit has appointed His Son, Pope Francis I to decorate the office of Peter in our present time. I thank God for all 114 Cardinals in election of This Pope in collaboration with Holy Spirit. Mother Church has Her Son Pope Francis I. She stands in mighty and cheerful in celebrations. The heavens celebrate this day with Mother Church. Holy Angels celebrate this day in holy anthems for Mother Church. Mother Church rejoice in Pope Francis I.

Son of Argentina, Son of Americas, first among his brothers to follow, leading the Church. Continent of Mary, Americas rejoices in celebrations, as Mother Church imprints her Papal Image in the heart of Jesuit Son, as a symbol of alliance of Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart, a sign for our time. Prayerful Pope Francis I, began the journey with Hail Mary, Mother Mary Rejoices with Her Holy Family St. Joseph, Son Jesus and the Mother Church. Long live Pope Francis I.

I was in my schedule of blogging, in the topic of Jesus words on the cross. Some urgency took over me yesterday to complete the series yesterday, as I was anticipating celebration today somehow. I obeyed to my intuition and completed the series yesterday, which I had plan to do over this weekend. We were  reciting Rosary at St. Louis Catholic Church, after the noon Holy Mass today. We heard the Church bell ringing continuously. As we concluded the rosary, one among us said, may be  we have a pope. Church bell was still ringing. Immediately we went to the parish office, where we saw the white smoke displayed in the computer screens. There is absolutely no comparison to the joy I had in my spirit at that time. Rushed home to watch the news, where I watched the Pope's first blessings. Most spectacular site of all, I have ever laid my eyes on. I was one among the crowd at Vatican in spirit, and I could relate to the blessing as one of the most sacred moment of my life. Pope Francis I is unique in His appearance and approach, he portrayed the supernatural charisma. He is going to make a difference and He is a gift of year of faith to the Church, which is divine will. I saw the reflection of John Paul II and Benedict XVI in him at the same time, with his original signature.  His signatory reign will be as gentle as dove, as peaceful as St. Francis, and as strong knight as Ignatius of Loyola. Long live Pope Francis I.

Last month in our Secular Franciscan meeting, when we were discussing about our future Holy Father, I simply said, I would like to pray for a Pope with American attitude and St, Francis Heart. I thank God, the Pope has taken St. Francis of Assisi name and He is from the continent of Americas, which is Virgin Mary's land. How fitting to  take St. Francis name, the most humblest of all, yet who shook the world of his time with his, notion of ' Building The Church", still he continues to shine among the faithful and non faithful. Most contemplative of all yet the most interventionism life of His time. St. Francis set out to build the church, Pope Francis has set out in the path of St. Francis, as He has taken St. Francis Name. What a fitting answer to all our prayers and fitting answer to  the needs of our time. Here we see the signature of the Holy Spirit  in appointing Pope Francis I, beyond any speculations. Long live Pope Francis I. Long live Holy Mother Church. Pope Francis I has made His first signature very vividly in His first Papal blessing. He has spoken volumes of messages of love, hope, charity, prayer, and humility, in His actions and appearance for few moments and in his few words. Phenomenal pope. Let us join Mother Church to celebrate him and Pray for him. Long Live the Pope Francis I.

Hail Mary Full of Grace.......

Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady of Snow: Tuticorin: Golden Car Festival August 5th, 2013

Velankanni Matha Novena for nine days: Day 2

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena : Day 3